Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

CVS Clearance

Ever seen that IKEA commercial where the lady is running to her car yelling "Start the car, Start the car" because she got such good deals she was afraid someone would tell her they messed up on pricing or something.

I often feel like that with my bargin and coupon shopping.

Yesterday I hit CVS for a few FREE items that we can use
(2) Glad Reed Diffuser/Soy Candle deal.
$6.99 - $6.99ECB plus I had $3.50 internet coupons. (no longer avail)
(4) And the Free Neosporin Lip care products
$5.89 each - $2.50 clipless Oct. CVS coupon - $3.00 internet printable (no longer avail)

I glanced at the clearanced section and was pleasantly surprised.
3) Pretty Revlon Hair barrettes, .49-.69cents each
8) Kiss My Face travel bottles for .09cents (these will be great in our AnyMarine Boxes!!!!)
3) 10pk of hangers for .72cents (the girls keep raiding our closet for hangers)
1) A cool book at 75% off for a gift. (Reg. price 12.99 got for $3.24)
2) 1GB USB flash drives for $4.99 (DH gave his to the girls for school work)
2) 3in1 Car Wash sponge 90% off
3) Physicians Formula Bronzers 90% off $1.49 (reg. price 14.99) plus I had $1 off manf. coupons for each of the 3 AND they had the sticker so they qualify for the rebate found on physiciansformula.com WOOOHOOO!
3) Bonnie Bell lipgloss lip Smackers stocking stuffers for the girls. 75% off.

With ECB's, coupons (I got a $5 off $15 purchase coupon printed in the store as did hubby's card) I spent less than $15 for everything listed above.

According to my reciept I saved $170

As every store is different, YMMV, but definately worth checking out if you are near a CVS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment