Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ink, lower your printer ink costs

Printer Ink, uggg. I dread replacing our printer ink. Well, the skids printer at least. My printer I've found several solutions.

1st Ebay. Yes, ebay. I can get 5 black in and 5 of each of the 3 color cartridges (so 20 replacement cartridges) for less than $30 w/shipping. I search by the model # and "lot". i.e. "5840 lot"

The other option is Carrot Ink
Their prices are reported to be up to 70% off other retailers! Plus if you go thorough the link above you will save an additional $10.00 off a $40.00 purchase and FREE Shipping with a purchase of $45.00 (after all discounts).

I know my ink cost and paper cost have gone up SUBSTANTIALLY since starting my couponing adventure. I hope the above options will help save you some change!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment