Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Library Book Sale

So I had forgotten that today was our NEW local Library's Fall Book Sale.

Thankfully, DH had to go into town yesterday to pick up his oldest from an after school activity. He saw the signs for this event. (should I even share how blow away I am that he was this observant?)

So this morning everyone got up, had a quick breakfast and we headed to the book sale. We wanted to be there at 10am for the best selection. The girls and I have typically gone by ourselves and found awesome deals. I think the last time we got paperbacks 5/$1 and hardcovers $1 each.

This time paperbacks where 50cents a piece and hardbacks $1 each. They also had a "deal" going that you could buy the new canvas zip up Library tote for $10 and fill it for another $5. After 5 of us shopped we tallied up our total and it came to about $25-$30 so we opted for the book back.

I'm guessing we got about 35-40 books for $15. That's pretty impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment